Your gift creates a bright future and a world of possibilities
Thank you for your desire to invest in the students of Menaul School. More than 50% of our students require financial assistance to attend. Our supporters truly open doors of opportunity for so many promising students – students who otherwise would not have access to the strong college preparatory education that Menaul School provides.
Your gift is important
Whether you give $5, $5,000 or $5 million, whether you are an individual, business, foundation or faith group, each and every gift is important, valued, and essential to our students’ success. Together, our gifts are creating a better world, one student at a time.
Designate your gift
We seek to provide opportunities for giving that meet the greatest needs of our student community while also honoring your giving interests. In addition to the major giving areas listed below, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your giving interests or explore giving options designed to maximize the impact of your philanthropy.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships – Invest in building bright futures for promising students by creating access through financial aid and scholarships
- Enhancing Facilities – Support capital improvements designed to enhance student life and learning with advanced classroom design and technology
- Academic Excellence – Foster superior education quality and distinction by funding advanced learning opportunities, equipment and technology for faculty and students
- Endowment – Create financial sustainability and opportunities for growth that last for generations to come
- Undesignated Gifts – Provide support that can be applied where it is most needed
Give in any number of ways
Menaul School provides a variety of ways for you to make your important contribution. Monthly or quarterly giving options are also available.
- By check, submit to:
Office of Institutional Advancement (OIA)
301 Menaul Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
- By phone: Call Maggie Beck, OIA Coordinator, at 505-341-7220
- By gifting stock or annuities: Contact Melanie Davis, OIA Director, at 505-341-7230 or mdavis@
- Through United Way or a corporate matching program; contact Maggie Beck, OIA Coordinator, at MBeck@ or call 505-341-7220
- By other planned giving options, such as gifts of real estate or personal property, estate gifts, or a variety of trust options, contact Melanie Davis, OIA Director, at 505-341-7230 or mdavis@
See your gifts at work
We invite you to visit the campus or attend a special Menaul School activity to experience the vitality of this student community. Discover how philanthropy expands access and prepares our students for success in our changing world. Contact Melanie Davis at MDavis@ or call 505-341-7230.
Thank you for supporting our students – the next generation of World Smart leaders!