San Felipe Pueblo has been especially hard hit by Coronavirus. Given their small, tight knit community, the virus will have an impact on their community for quite some time. Staff at the Pueblo said they need cleaning supplies–and will have continuous need in the months to come. Menaul School has three ways you can help get cleaning supplies to San Felipe Pueblo THIS WEEK. Your contribution to any of these options will make an impact!
1. Drop off one or more cleaning supply items at Menaul School. Dates/times: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (29th-1st) between 9am and 12 noon.
Below is a list to give you an idea of what is needed:
Non-latex gloves (nitrile)
Hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes, and sprays
Liquid Hand Soap
Any kind of soap, including laundry and/or dish soap
Paper products, paper towels, tissues
Anti-microbial toilet cleaner
Menaul School is at Broadway/Menaul Blvd.
- Enter the gate on Menaul
- Indicate to the guard why you are there
- Drive to the porch of Donaldson (main building) to drop off your items
- Leave via the turnaround, going out past the guard gate
Please be thoughtful of other traffic coming in and out of the gate. Families and students, please do NOT use this as an opportunity to visit! We know you miss each other, but be smart and be safe.
2. Contribute funds to purchase industrial cleaning supplies, from LD Supply in Albuquerque.
LD is our supply company, and have generously partnered with us to provide significant discount on supplies. To purchase supplies, go to the Giving page on our website:http://www./get-involved/make-gift/donate-online/ Select the amount or enter an amount to donate. In the notes box mention San Felipe Pueblo Cleaning Supplies. Do so no later than Friday at 9am, so we can get the information to LD Supply 乐乐棋牌 who will compile an industrial cleaning supplies order for us to take to San Felipe. If donations are received after this time, we will save them for a later order for San Felipe (we will do another order by the end of May).
3. Contact the Native American Relief Fund and donate today!
This is a great option for out of state folks who want to make a difference for the native communities in our state. The goal is to raise 3 million dollars. Let’s help them exceed that goal to get necessary supplies to more people.